Friday, May 25, 2012

Baby O: 27 Weeks


Baby O
How far along? 27 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Almost exclusively, getting tired of what I have so I'll be doing a little shopping this weekend!
Stretch marks? None thankfully, hopefully my skin can handle a bit more stretching!
Movement: Lots of moving... he loved the glucose test I took yesterday. Apparently no food or drink and sugary syrup make him a happy guy. He must be my son!
Food cravings: Lots and lots of milk and cinnamon gummy bears this week. It's weird how things I never ate before are so appealing now. Still not loving fast/greasy food.
Can't resist: Shopping... his room is pretty packed and my shower isn't for another month. I'm hoping to wash and organize his clothes this weekend.
Gender: Boy.
Symptoms: A little tightness in my belly when I go for long walks, but nothing too uncomfortable.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely poking out and nice and puffy.
Projects This Week: We hung a few things up in his room and Eric finished assembling the armoire we customized. Now I'm getting ready to tackle an even bigger project, hope I have some positive results to show you soon!
Looking forward to: Still patiently waiting on the arrival of Baby Barrett.... can't wait to celebrate my birthday this weekend with our friends and family and our anniversary next week!

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable! Can't wait to see the room, I am sure it's going to be incredible! Maybe we'll get to celebrate your b day with you this weekend although I am kinda hoping that Baby B decides to grace us with it's presence before Sunday -)

    ReplyDelete