Friday, May 4, 2012

Baby O: 24 Weeks

  
Baby O
How far along? 24 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Make up almost my entire wardrobe. I bought a few new things this week, but plan on living in knit dresses for the rest of the summer. 
Stretch marks? None. I have a long ways to go, but hoping it stays that way.
Movement: Constantly! He's starting to kick harder and harder so I'm sure Eric will be able to feel it soon.
Food cravings: Mostly milk with a laffy taffy every now and then.
Can't resist: Buying him clothes...his dresser is already full!
Gender: Boy!
Symptoms: Still very comfortable, just a little harder to bend over now.
Belly Button in or out? Still about 3/4 of the way out.
Projects This Week: Still upcycling the armoire and I have a few more sewing projects to work on.
Looking forward to: Hanging decor on the wall... We've collected quite a bit, now we just need to figure out the best layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment