Friday, June 29, 2012

Baby O: 32 Weeks

Baby O
How far along? 32 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Mostly dresses, thankful it is the summer because waistbands are not comfortable!
Stretch marks? Keeping them away…
Movement: Constantly moving now that he’s getting bigger, it’s only going to get more crowded in there.
Food cravings: Milk and fruit, been buying out the farmer’s market!
Can't resist: Organizing… lots to do before this boy comes.
Gender: Boy.
Symptoms: Slight swelling in my ankles.
Belly Button in or out? Out and about!
Projects This Week: I SWEAR we are finishing the armoire this week. It’s been too windy to paint lately but I’m determined to get it done and in his room.
Looking forward to: Seeing all our maternity pictures. We had so much fun taking them last weekend and I’m in love with the couple I’ve seen already!

No comments:

Post a Comment