Friday, June 22, 2012

Baby O: 31 Weeks

Baby O

How far along? 31 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Dresses every day, nothing is more comfortable than soft cotton!
Stretch marks? Going strong without any…
Movement: He loves to stretch out and make funny bulges on the sides of my stomach and he really gets going at night when I’m trying to go to sleep!
Food cravings: Milk and pizza…. Back to the beginning!
Can't resist: Making lists….2 months left means its crunch time for our project list!
Gender: Boy.
Symptoms: After a long day walking around I’ve noticed my feet are a little puffier, but not usually hurting.
Belly Button in or out? Out and clearly visible in this week’s picture!
Projects This Week: First priority is his nursery, but the list doesn't end there!
Looking forward to: My baby shower this weekend! So blessed and can’t wait to see all our friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment