Friday, June 8, 2012

Baby O: 29 Weeks

 
Baby O

How far along? 29 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Are definitely the most comfortable. Loving that it’s summer and I can live in dresses.
Stretch marks? My skin is stretching nicely, keeping my fingers crossed.
Movement: He loves to get going at night when I get in bed, but I can tell he’s changing positions all day long.

Food cravings: Milk and fruit. I’ve been craving candy a bit more lately, but I’m trying to keep it under control.
Can't resist: Sleeping… I know I won’t have the opportunity much longer so I’ve been enjoying taking naps.
Gender: Boy.
Symptoms: Some things are getting harder to do, but I’m still very comfortable.
Belly Button in or out? Out but it changes depending on where he’s positioned in there.
Projects This Week: I’ve been saying this for a few weeks, but painting the armoire… I’m getting to work on a few things this week and am determined to finish them up.
Looking forward to: I’ve also been saying this for WEEKS… meeting Baby B, at 42 weeks tomorrow is the deadline so I should have a new update next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment