Thursday, April 26, 2012

Baby O: 23 Weeks


                                                                         Baby O
How far along? 23 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Are a must....my selection of regular clothes is getting smaller and smaller which makes it pretty easy to get dressed in the morning!
Stretch marks? Loving my Palmer's lotion. I've read that the lotions don't really work, you're either genetically predisposed to stretch marks or you're not, but it doesn't hurt!
Movement: Lots of little flutters this week, I can tell he's growing in there!
Food cravings: Sticking with milk, fruit, and candy. I'm not as tempted by fast food which is a big change for me!
Can't resist: Taking naps... I've spent more than a few afternoons on the couch!
Gender: Boy!
Symptoms: Starting to feel a little tightness in my belly, but still can't pretty comfortable.
Belly Button in or out? It's about 3/4 of the way out now.
Projects This Week: Working on rehabing an armoire. We're hoping it will turn out like we plan, but I'll post our progress soon!
Looking forward to: Getting his bedding made and in his crib. Hopefully I'll be able to knock it out this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment