Thursday, August 2, 2012

Baby O: 37 Weeks

Baby O
How far along? 37 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Off work and spending a lot of time in my swimsuit!
Stretch marks? Still don't have any, I'm hopeful I'll make it out of this without them.
Movement: All day, especially when Eric taps his fingers on my belly.
Food cravings: Still drinking a ridiculous amount of milk and trying to curb the daily slurpee craving.
Can't resist: Watching the Olympics.
Gender: Boy.
Symptoms: None this week, my feet haven't been swelling much and I've been sleeping pretty well.
Belly Button in or out? Not going in anytime soon.
Projects This Week: Our kitchen is getting a makeover as I type... can't wait to see the result and our sink that will be big enough to bath him until he's 3!
Looking forward to: Seeing what he looks like. I'd be happy if he decided to come a little early = )



1 comment:

  1. WEIRD how your symptoms are gone now that you're off work :)

    ReplyDelete